26 April 2012

Shadows

Well... I know it's been a minute since I last chimed in... I've been a very busy bee... This morning while conversing with my sister I had an epiphany... It occurred to me that if all things start as thought, then ALL things must be shadows of thought. Sooo... Every THING that is present in our current experience is but a shadow (resulting from past thought)... Also... Every Thing that appears in our future experience is a result of our offering of thought right NOW... So let's say you wished your circumstances to be different than what they currently are... You can't change your current circumstances (past thoughts) by focusing on the problem... In order to change your circumstances you would have to focus on ONLY what you desire as if the problem never existed... Doing this is waaaaay easier said than done... Believe you me, I've been trying for years, and Am still only met with marginal success... In some areas it's a piece of cake, in others it's hit or miss... As I discover new processes I'll share them with you... Until next time... Stay focused on the desired result...

No comments:

Post a Comment