22 June 2008

Untamed Thought Glossary

This list of words is here to give you (the reader) a thorough understanding of the messages I deliver...  Sometimes I use words in a way that is different from the normal status quo.  This guide will help you receive the message clearly...  If you need clarification just let me know and I'll respond appropriately...

GOD - I AM; Our conscious awareness of being; Is all, in all, and through all; Man (the human body) is God's temple (dwelling place; home);

Conscious Awareness of Being - The energy that animates the body; GOD; The Father; Conceiver of desires; Your imagination; The feeling of I AM...

Man - God's only begotten Son; The conception of consciousness;

Imagination - Image-in-action; visions of desires from within; pictures, movies, words, sounds, smells, tastes, reality within the mind...

Will - The power we have to select our thoughts; Designed to hold desired thoughts within the field of presentation until the thought becomes self sustaining... The Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment