I was once an airline stewardess... Do you want to know how that
came to be? First, before I tell you let's define faith and revisit
John 14:1-3...
The Bible defines "faith" as the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...(Hebrews 11:1)...
What is seen, is made out of things that are not seen... It is loyalty
to this reality that makes things appear... Can I see the facts the world
sees and still believe in the unseen state? If I can remain loyal to
the unseen state, in some way I will get confirmation...
John 14:1-3 ~ "Ye believe in God, believe also in me"... "In my fathers house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you... And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I AM, there ye may be also." This is not Jesus Christ talking to a disciple on the outside; It is I talking to myself. If all things are made by God, and without Him is not anything made that is made ~ John 1:3, then where is GOD? "God is man's own wonderful imagination" ~ Neville Goddard...
You aren't called upon to make (create) things. All things already are... The whole, vast creation is already finished; I AM only becoming aware of it... Any state that I can imagine can be occupied... The whole thing is finished, and all I do is adjust to it and "feel" myself there until it becomes natural... You don't give reality to the unseen; it is loyalty to the unseen reality that gives it objectivity... Our SIN is our doubt of GOD...
"Some men see things as they are and say, Why?... I dream things that never were and say, Why not?" ~ George Bernard Shaw... I know that I must be whatever I am in imagination. So don't treat this principle lightly. You truly move yourself into sates mentally, wittingly or unwittingly...
One day, while reading the 14th Chapter of The Book of John,having been told that Christ is in me, and here is Christ now speaking to the disciples... I asked myself... Well if He is in me, what is He trying to tell me? He is speaking to the disciples. He said, "you believe in God, believe in me also. In my Father's house are many mansions. Were it not so, would I have told you? Would I have told you that I go and prepare a place for you? And when I go, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am ye may be also." ~ John 14:1-3...
It came to me as I read it, that I AM not talking to a disciple... something on the outside; I'm talking to myself! This entire conversation is something within myself... I take the body called Shonta, this visible thing that is tender limited, fragile, and I'm talking to it... "You can't go; you're limited; It will take time to get there; It'll take money to get there"... Maybe you can't afford the time or the money... Then it dawned on me, "But, it won't take me... If I'm imagination... to go any place in this world... Any money, and I don't need time!"... I can sit in a chair and put my body, cumbersome as it is, on a chair or on a bed; and if I AM all imagination, and God is in man as man's own wonderful imagination, then I can be any place in this world I desire to be. When I identify with Shonta I AM limited, when I identify with imagination I AM unlimited... So, I can go and prepare a place... And, I tried it...
I tried assuming that I was what reason would deny me to be (a flight attendant at Delta Airlines),... my senses denied it... but I remained in that state until it seemed natural to me... I imagined myself as the person I wanted to be (a Delta Airlines Stewardess)... When I returned my attention back to the world that I had shut out, everything appeared the same... As if no change had occurred...
If I analyze it, it seems stupid... What I did... It seemed real while I did it, and then one second later, here I am in my seat, and everything I see around me denies that I did anything that the world would call real... But, I did it! And, then, in the not-so-distant future, I was propelled across a series of events which led up to the fulfillment of that desired state...
Now, I realized it while riding on the Marta bus... It was a short trip to the park-n-ride and I really didn't feel like being bothered... So, I sat near the front of the bus where there weren't very many patrons... I chose a window seat, because I knew my stop would be the last, and I didn't want to stand to allow anyone else to take a seat... An elderly woman boarded the bus and was struggling to secure her large suitcase... I offered my assistance and she sat down next to me...
When we began talking, I did this thing almost absentmindedly, but I did it, and I knew exactly what I did. She asked me what I did for a living, and I responded, almost without a thought, "I'm a stewardess, I work for Delta Airlines"... At that moment I assumed that I was a flight attendant on my way to the airport... As I carried on about how wonderful my job was, I saw myself as a Delta Airlines flight attendant, my name engraved upon my gold wings which I wore on the left lapel of my navy blue wrap dress, along with a red scarf adorning my neck... I went on to describe my job duties and the excellent flight benefits... I got so caught up in our conversation that when we arrived at the park-n-ride, and I remembered my then current reality, I felt like such a liar... But, the moment before that, I "felt" like a Delta Stewardess... Then, I remembered what I learned about deliberate creation and I felt goooood!
I saw the moment not from a state of unemployment, but from a state of gainful employment, in a profession of my choosing... Well when I exited the bus I was still unemployed, later I checked Delta's job board and they weren't hiring... Not more than two days had passed before, I received a call from my baby sister (who worked at the airport) informing me that Atlantic Southeast Airlines was hiring... It wasn't Delta, but it was a step up from unemployment... I thought to myself as I completed my online application... I submitted my application and within days the interview process began... After successfully passing the drug screen and federal background check, training was scheduled... During this process I learned that ASA flew for both Delta (imagine that) and United Airlines...
They informed us that new recruits were likely to be stationed in Washington Dulles for the first six months, and that we would be flying for United Airlines... I was determined to stay in Atlanta and to fly for Delta, so I put it in my mind that I was stationed in Atlanta and currently flying for Delta... During training we were trained specifically for United Airlines(however, I studied Delta as well, even though we were told it wasn't necessary)... Long story short, at the end of training when we were all handed our assignments and home base... I was based here in Atlanta, and assigned to Delta, in fact I never flew for United and I only visited the Dulles base once during my employment with ASA... Three of the women from my class who were my senior (airlines rank employees by seniority)were stationed in Dulles (each of whom had requested to be stationed in Atlanta), and were told they had to wait six months to request a change of base...
Its not having the conversation in your head as a listener... Its participating in the conversation NOW as if whomever you wish to speak to were right in front of you... Its not seeing it in your head as a spectator... Its feeling the emotions of the desired experience NOW as if it were happening NOW... It has to happen NOW for it to harden into fact! "I go and prepare a place for you"... I create when I go "there" as imagination, experiencing it NOW as Shonta... The two must agree...
So... We don't USE the imagination, we in fact ARE the imagination!!! My Father and I are one! Father being our Awareness of Being (imagination) and I being the Son of God (the body of Man)...
The Bible defines "faith" as the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...(Hebrews 11:1)...
What is seen, is made out of things that are not seen... It is loyalty
to this reality that makes things appear... Can I see the facts the world
sees and still believe in the unseen state? If I can remain loyal to
the unseen state, in some way I will get confirmation...John 14:1-3 ~ "Ye believe in God, believe also in me"... "In my fathers house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you... And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I AM, there ye may be also." This is not Jesus Christ talking to a disciple on the outside; It is I talking to myself. If all things are made by God, and without Him is not anything made that is made ~ John 1:3, then where is GOD? "God is man's own wonderful imagination" ~ Neville Goddard...
You aren't called upon to make (create) things. All things already are... The whole, vast creation is already finished; I AM only becoming aware of it... Any state that I can imagine can be occupied... The whole thing is finished, and all I do is adjust to it and "feel" myself there until it becomes natural... You don't give reality to the unseen; it is loyalty to the unseen reality that gives it objectivity... Our SIN is our doubt of GOD...
"Some men see things as they are and say, Why?... I dream things that never were and say, Why not?" ~ George Bernard Shaw... I know that I must be whatever I am in imagination. So don't treat this principle lightly. You truly move yourself into sates mentally, wittingly or unwittingly...
One day, while reading the 14th Chapter of The Book of John,having been told that Christ is in me, and here is Christ now speaking to the disciples... I asked myself... Well if He is in me, what is He trying to tell me? He is speaking to the disciples. He said, "you believe in God, believe in me also. In my Father's house are many mansions. Were it not so, would I have told you? Would I have told you that I go and prepare a place for you? And when I go, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am ye may be also." ~ John 14:1-3...
It came to me as I read it, that I AM not talking to a disciple... something on the outside; I'm talking to myself! This entire conversation is something within myself... I take the body called Shonta, this visible thing that is tender limited, fragile, and I'm talking to it... "You can't go; you're limited; It will take time to get there; It'll take money to get there"... Maybe you can't afford the time or the money... Then it dawned on me, "But, it won't take me... If I'm imagination... to go any place in this world... Any money, and I don't need time!"... I can sit in a chair and put my body, cumbersome as it is, on a chair or on a bed; and if I AM all imagination, and God is in man as man's own wonderful imagination, then I can be any place in this world I desire to be. When I identify with Shonta I AM limited, when I identify with imagination I AM unlimited... So, I can go and prepare a place... And, I tried it...
I tried assuming that I was what reason would deny me to be (a flight attendant at Delta Airlines),... my senses denied it... but I remained in that state until it seemed natural to me... I imagined myself as the person I wanted to be (a Delta Airlines Stewardess)... When I returned my attention back to the world that I had shut out, everything appeared the same... As if no change had occurred...
If I analyze it, it seems stupid... What I did... It seemed real while I did it, and then one second later, here I am in my seat, and everything I see around me denies that I did anything that the world would call real... But, I did it! And, then, in the not-so-distant future, I was propelled across a series of events which led up to the fulfillment of that desired state...
Now, I realized it while riding on the Marta bus... It was a short trip to the park-n-ride and I really didn't feel like being bothered... So, I sat near the front of the bus where there weren't very many patrons... I chose a window seat, because I knew my stop would be the last, and I didn't want to stand to allow anyone else to take a seat... An elderly woman boarded the bus and was struggling to secure her large suitcase... I offered my assistance and she sat down next to me...
When we began talking, I did this thing almost absentmindedly, but I did it, and I knew exactly what I did. She asked me what I did for a living, and I responded, almost without a thought, "I'm a stewardess, I work for Delta Airlines"... At that moment I assumed that I was a flight attendant on my way to the airport... As I carried on about how wonderful my job was, I saw myself as a Delta Airlines flight attendant, my name engraved upon my gold wings which I wore on the left lapel of my navy blue wrap dress, along with a red scarf adorning my neck... I went on to describe my job duties and the excellent flight benefits... I got so caught up in our conversation that when we arrived at the park-n-ride, and I remembered my then current reality, I felt like such a liar... But, the moment before that, I "felt" like a Delta Stewardess... Then, I remembered what I learned about deliberate creation and I felt goooood!
I saw the moment not from a state of unemployment, but from a state of gainful employment, in a profession of my choosing... Well when I exited the bus I was still unemployed, later I checked Delta's job board and they weren't hiring... Not more than two days had passed before, I received a call from my baby sister (who worked at the airport) informing me that Atlantic Southeast Airlines was hiring... It wasn't Delta, but it was a step up from unemployment... I thought to myself as I completed my online application... I submitted my application and within days the interview process began... After successfully passing the drug screen and federal background check, training was scheduled... During this process I learned that ASA flew for both Delta (imagine that) and United Airlines...
They informed us that new recruits were likely to be stationed in Washington Dulles for the first six months, and that we would be flying for United Airlines... I was determined to stay in Atlanta and to fly for Delta, so I put it in my mind that I was stationed in Atlanta and currently flying for Delta... During training we were trained specifically for United Airlines(however, I studied Delta as well, even though we were told it wasn't necessary)... Long story short, at the end of training when we were all handed our assignments and home base... I was based here in Atlanta, and assigned to Delta, in fact I never flew for United and I only visited the Dulles base once during my employment with ASA... Three of the women from my class who were my senior (airlines rank employees by seniority)were stationed in Dulles (each of whom had requested to be stationed in Atlanta), and were told they had to wait six months to request a change of base...
Its not having the conversation in your head as a listener... Its participating in the conversation NOW as if whomever you wish to speak to were right in front of you... Its not seeing it in your head as a spectator... Its feeling the emotions of the desired experience NOW as if it were happening NOW... It has to happen NOW for it to harden into fact! "I go and prepare a place for you"... I create when I go "there" as imagination, experiencing it NOW as Shonta... The two must agree...
So... We don't USE the imagination, we in fact ARE the imagination!!! My Father and I are one! Father being our Awareness of Being (imagination) and I being the Son of God (the body of Man)...
No comments:
Post a Comment