What do the authors of these quotes have in common???
"It's a dream, it's a dream, it's all a
dream"... I get the coke, get some pistols and build a team... I'ma be better than Cat, yeah better than 'Preme... I'ma be the last
man standin, ya know what I mean? ~ 50 Cent
"Before I had it, I closed my eyes and imagined it!" ~ Kanye West
"It was all a dream"... I used to read Word-up Magazine, Salt 'n' Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... Hangin' pictures on my wall, every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl"...~ Biggie
They each had the audacity to assume that they could be, have, or do whatever they want...
That's
it... Believing in what 'reality' would deny... Oh wait, isn't that
faith? Faith in self!
Throughout the day as we think from our current reality, our thoughts consist of 'how we see ourselves' and 'what we have.' We see our desired reality as some type of future event... If you want something different in your NOW (reality), you have to begin thinking FROM already having whatever it is you desire...
While hosting one of 'The Art of Imagination' Workshops', someone from the audience posed a question: "If my thoughts create my reality, then why when I think about having a husband, I'm still alone? My response to her was... You're thinking OF a husband, as something you don't have; instead of thinking FROM the feeling of having a husband... That's the difference... It works the same way with every form of consciousness... "It's just as easy to create a castle as it is a button." ~ Abraham Hicks It's just a matter of focus...
One of the greatest pitfalls in attempting to use the law of assumption is focusing your attention on things instead of their spiritual essences: ie. on a new home, a better job, a bigger bank balance. It is the consciousness, the feeling of already being the person you want to be, of already having the thing you desire that aides in manifestation...
The key is a change of attitude; to see in your mind and feel as you would if your desire were true NOW! "And that maintained attitude is what gets you there, so that you think from your wish fulfilled instead of thinking about your wish, is aided by assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled frequently... It is the frequency, not the length of time, that makes it natural... That to which you constantly return constitutes your truest self... Frequent occupancy of the feeling of the wish fulfilled is the secret of success..."
We are living in a world that is like a play... As Shakespeare says, “All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players. We have our exits and our entrances and one man in his time plays many parts...” So, I play every part, but playing every part does not mean I play every man or woman in the world... On the contrary, there are billions of actors but only so many parts, and every part you and I must play... The purpose of the play is to awaken in us the actor, God... These characters of the Bible are not people: they never walked the earth as people... We play all the characters, but they do not live any more than Shakespeare's Hamlet lived... The characters are the eternal states of the Soul, but we must learn to distinguish the man from the characters he is playing... The characters are real in eternity and we assume the character and play it on this sphere... To say that everything in this world is a play disturbs many, but I want you to believe it. Life is but a dream... Once you realize it, you can control it...
No comments:
Post a Comment