I know how we create reality and I can do it deliberately... intentionally... I can't wait to show you all how to do it... Actually you already know how... Sooo... Guess what I remembered???
The evidence of your desired reality is in the feeling of it (the desired reality) as a FACT NOW! You don't have to see a thing to know for sure it exists, right? All you have to do is begin to believe the reality that you desire and start picturing it in your head as frequently as possible...
What that means is... The true reality is in the knowing and believing of the realness of something... Once it settles into your mind and is accepted as YOUR TRUTH it then externalizes into objective reality... The key then is perseverance, we have to keep imagining in the face of conflicting "false" external evidence (which externalized from prior accepted beliefs that are no longer conducive to our currently "desired" state of consciousness)... Your state of consciousness creates your reality and all the thoughts thereof...
We have to change the concept of our selves completely to assume the new state... What that means is we have to stay out of the rear view, we can't continue to focus on the undesired state and expect manifestation of the new desired state... That defies LAW...
The reason why its so difficult for most to change is because most are afraid to let go of their current reality... They say things like "How can I focus on wealth, when I have a ton of bills piling up?"... I say "If you learned to turn your back on that mounting ton of bills, and focus solely on wealth... You would be debt free" Successful realization of the thing desired is also told us in the story of Daniel in the lion’s den... Here, it is recorded that Daniel, while in the lion’s den, turned his back upon the lions and looked towards the light coming from above; that the lions remained powerless and Daniel’s faith in his God saved him.... Do you get it? It's your consciousness that saves or destroys you... Your focus on the bills is greater than your focus on wealth, thereby creating more bills... Remember thoughts are things so your focus on the thing called bills is creating more of that thing... It's really simple... You get what you give... You give thought to bills, you get more bills... Why not give thought to paid bills... Dwell on the thought of how nice it would be to have all of those bills paid in full... Ahhhh, doesn't that feel nice? Keep it up!
Here's how I made my transition from lack thinking to abundance thinking... I just said F*ck it! This is not how I wish to live my life, and from that moment on my perception of self was altered...
You have to decide what's more important... Your current undesirable reality or the life of your dreams... It really is all up to you... I chose the life of my dreams and never looked back... In fact I hardly even remember the old me...
No comments:
Post a Comment