06 January 2012

Deliberate Creation

This is what I want you to do. Try to focus on the I AM inside your self... Feel for the aliveness within yourself, it's a really subtle field of energy… Focus on the feeling until it’s the only thing you’re aware of… Take your focus from your surroundings and begin contemplating your desire as already done (that’s prayer)… Get acquainted with this new found feeling... Feel the relief in knowing that your prayer has been heard, and your order is being processed. Keep the feeling of relief going by utilizing your will to control your thoughts.

Whatever you identify with BEING is what you become… Isn’t that wonderful? Why not identify with health if you’re currently identifying with illness?

In my FATHERS (GOD) house there are many mansions (states of consciousness). Let a man tell me of the happenings in his life, and I can tell you where he dwells mentally. We live out what we perceive ourselves to be in our minds.

You may say, “But I am a wife, I am a husband, I am a mother, I am a father. Yes, that is so, however it wasn’t ALWAYS so. There was a time before when you were still you, as you are now, and BEING a wife/husband and mother/father was only a thought. A thought in the fertile mind of course. You thought about it perhaps like this, in a nonchalant fashion. “I’d make a really good parent” or “I want to have kids”… And you probably even went on as far as to try to envision what your kid would look like; you probably wondered which of your features he/she would have and so forth...

The point IS…. You’re ALWAYS going to be I AM, you can’t get away from that, there’s no way around it… You were I AM when you were born and you’ll still be I AM when you die. During the time between birth and death you’ll change a million times over (although you’ll witness it as a gradual change) remembering your former you through photos and memories. That being so and we know that it’s a proven fact that we change constantly, wouldn’t it be wise to become master of that change? Wouldn’t it be wise to start to see ourselves in the very best light? Experiencing the very best life has to offer? I’ll leave you with that for now… Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment